The Development Innovations Group (DIG) is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Cost Proposal Manager/Pricer to join our team. As a Cost Proposal Manager/Pricer, you will be responsible for leading the development and management of cost proposals for USAID projects
- Develop pricing strategies for USAID proposals that are competitive and compliant with USAID regulations and guidelines.
- Prepare questions for submission in response to government solicitations from a pricing perspective. Develop USAID compliant budgets and budget notes that align with the technical proposal and project design.
- Act as a liaison with proposal subcontractors, ensuring their cost submissions are complete, compliant, and competitive.
- Review and analyze cost submissions for partners and subcontractors, ensuring their cost proposals are compliant and aligned with the project requirements.
- Manage the entire production of USAID cost proposals, ensuring they are delivered on time and meet all USAID requirements and guidelines.
- Collaborate with the technical proposal team to ensure that the cost proposal is aligned with the technical proposal and project design.
- Work with the technical team to develop basis of estimates.
- Update and maintain pricing files, subcontract proposal files and databases.
- At least five years of experience in developing and managing cost proposals for USAID projects.
- Strong understanding of USAID regulations, guidelines, and compliance requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal procurement activities, including understanding of the Cost Accounting Standards, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Federal procurement practices
- Experience in developing pricing strategies for USAID proposals that are competitive and compliant.
- Strong analytical and budgeting skills, with the ability to develop complex budgets and budget notes.
- Knowledge and experience in the cost/price methodology and rate build up for indirect rates, direct labor rates, overhead rates, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with subcontractors and partners.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple proposals simultaneously.
- Proficiency in the standard set of MS Office programs with advanced MS Excel skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, and excellent writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company that is committed to delivering high-quality development solutions to our clients. If you are passionate about development, have a strong understanding of USAID regulations and guidelines, and are an experienced cost proposal manager, we encourage you to apply. Please send resume, cover letter, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIG fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance.