The Development Innovations Group (DIG), is seeking various middle-and-senior-level, short-and-long-term staff to manage future USAID-funded projects in various Asian countries.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in a relevant subject matter related to environmental management, environmental policy, global climate change, engineering, international business, marine conservation, public administration, or other related fields;
- Minimum of 5 (for middle-level jobs) to 10 (senior-level jobs) years of experience designing, managing, implementing and/or evaluating solid waste management projects;
- Experience with donor-funded programs, preferably USAID;
- Experience engaging with the private sector in addressing environmental challenges;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with an interdisciplinary, multi-national team;
- Ability to speak and write in English;
- Prior experience living in Asia and fluency in an Asian language strongly preferred.
Please send CV, cover letter, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIG fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance.